1

March 04, 2012

Skinny Chocolate Trifle




Skinny Chocolate Trifle!!!

THIS was delicious and mouthwatering.....and has a TON less fat & calories.  SURE TO PLEASE any crowd :)

My grandma came in town for our family dinner and I wanted to make a mouthwatering dessert everyone would like --- that nobody would know was 'skinny'! 

Welcome to my BLOG and THANK YOU for visiting today!  I would absolutely LOVE if you SUBSCRIBED to email updates in the side bar of my page and clicked to become a 'follower' too!


Ingredients:
1 Box Brownie Mix
1/2 Cup Water
1 Can Black Beans, drained & pureed  (TRUST ME)
1 Pkg Instant Chocolate Pudding
1/2 Cup Water
1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
24 oz reduced fat whipped topping, thawed
1 - Hershey's Chocolate Bar
1 Strawberry


Start by mixing your brownie mix and half a cup of water in a mixing bowl.  Add your pureed can of black beans to the brownie mix.  YES!  I'M SERIOUS!  I saw this in a Better Homes and Garden's Magazine and decided to give it a try....my kids told me my brownies were the best I had ever made!!!!!!!!!!!

****Cook at the temperature & time the brownie box calls for & cut into 1 inch pieces once cooled****


Next....it's time to make the chocolate pudding goodness!

Add together the box of instant pudding, the can of sweetened condensed milk and the 1/2 cup of water.  Once mixed thoroughly --- fold in about 12 ounces of your reduced fat whipped topping. 







TIME FOR A QUICK LITTLE TASTE TEST...OR FINGER DIP....:)



Now for the easy part!  Find a FABULOUS serving dish for your Trifle and start layering!!!!

Add about half of your brownie pieces.......













Add half of your pudding mixture next, and then half of what you have left of the reduced fat whipped topping.















Layer everything again using the last of your brownies, pudding mixture and reduced fat whipped topping. 









I used my zester to create chocolate shavings on top of the whip cream but I didn't like the look so I decided to go with curls instead....

I used my POTATO peeler on my Hershey's choclate bar to create little curls!!!! 










Throw a strawberry on top and LOOK at my masterpiece!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Thanks again for stopping by my blog and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear and see your comments!  Come see me again!  


*********  BE SURE TO SIGN UP FOR MY EMAIL UPDATES IN THE SIDE BAR*********

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment